Thursday, March 13, 2014

TRADES MADE

HOWDY FOLKS. CARDS HAVE BEEN COMING IN AND I LOVE GOING TO THE MAILBOX.

THE FIRST HALF OF THE WEEK BROUGHT IN CARDS FROM JEDIJEFF (AGAIN), LISTIA, AJ (THELOSTCOLLECTOR), NATE FROM OCT (AGAIN), RANDY G FROM OCT (AGAIN), JIMI T (OCT), CAPNKIRK.



Nice insert, nice oddball, and believe it or not both of those two on the bottom are from 1998 Collector's Choice. Andruw hails from the Golden Jubliee subset.



The blue parallel came from Listia.


Aaron came courtesy of Jimi T (OCTer)


The two 1955 Topps cards came from Nate over at OCT.



That Glavine came in a surprise package from Marcus (allthewaytothebackstop).Go figure another blogger nails down some Murphy cards! I do already have that orange disc, but hey if you gotta have doubles can't wrong with an oddball piece like that!


And yet more Murphy cards


Okay last 2.


I got 4 PWEs in today (2 people) so Sunday should be really good shout out! I peeked so I know! LOL.

4 comments:

  1. The boardwalk and baseball is a cool set

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have several of the 1985 Topps All time Record Holders Boardwalk & Baseball set. Hmm. Let's see there are 4 Red Sox in that set. I guess they will be in your next batch.

      Delete