Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday shout outs and an easy contest

First thanks to reader Mark Hoyle who sends some more Braves my way, and also to John hazen who sends his contest cards in with some extras to boot!, Thanks guys. There is still one more contestant who hasn't sent their card(s) yet, but I am going to mail the others out anyways. Thanks for playing, and super easy 1 winner contest at the bottom of this post.

For now, let's look at what those two readers sent over.





Thanks again. For the March contest just answer (guess) 1 question.

How many (no dupes) ATLANTA BRAVES cards do I have in my Binder #3 the Topps Flagship ranging from 1966 to 2014? The closest guess without going over wins these two game used pieces.
Contest ends midnight EST tomorrow.


ICHIRO


SOSA, AT LEAST IT HAS A STRIPE.
I GOT THESE TWO OUT OF A COUPLE K-MART BLASTER BOXES LAST SUMMER.

Also, I have been adding to my Braves page putting in the NON FLAGSHIP Topps HAVES, and working on the Donruss and Upper Deck, Fleer, Bowman, Pacific, Score, Pinnacle, etc... check it out to see if you have some that I am missing. My Heritage cards start in 2001, but skip to 2006 before I have anymore, thanks.

7 comments: