Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wacky Wednesday

Going to to stretch the post title a little here, PUN intended. The first three cards you see are the typical two away sign, but it is the front of the that Alfonso card that is interesting to me.






The point I wanted to show on the Alfonzo card was cut off, I will re scan it and it will be inserted below.
Meanwhile, like all athletes'  know, stretching is a vital part of staying healthy.


Look at the way the ball has rolled off of his fingers. Talk about snapping a picture at the right moment.

Tonight you will see many players stretching in different ways.





I would have to say Ichiro has the most unique way for sure!





A little something different. I hope you didn't mind.

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I'm really loving all the mini collections that I'm seeing lately across the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping to encourage others to start a mini collection of some kind (that way I can get rid of most of these cards that are in monster boxes). In a week or so I will be posting another "odd" collection of mine. Thanks for the comment, I appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. I love these "stretch" cards. That '93 UD J.T. Snow is one of my favorites in this department.

    ReplyDelete