Friday, March 7, 2014

Its FRANKEN FRIDAY TIME! (and Saturday Shadow shots too)

Yoo Hoo the weekend is finally here. I might just try to hit up that old flea market again. It has been a couple of months for me. Looking forward to that. Before I start with this weeks 3 pages (16-18) of my Franken-set, I am going to pimp a contest for Andrew over at "needmorecardboard"  contest here .

Page 16: 7/9


A piece of vintage cardboard.


Page 17: 8/9


Another vintage hits the page.

page 18: 6/9



I am heading out for the weekend, so I will put some shadows up (for tomorrow) tonight.


Nothing special in the shadow, just a tribute to a seldom shown card company.


I dont know what to make of those shadows, but hey they are vintage.


I see sticks, yeah sticks LOL in the Ford shadows. And the dickey made it but of his expression, and I guess it sort of looks like YODA shadow maybe a gremlin.


An ostrich with the head out of the shot (at least his head isn't buried in the sand)



A parrott with a fish in it's mouth. (or maybe a toucan)


Great shot, another Ted Williams card company. Look at all the shadows: the runner, the catcher, the batter, and 3rd base coach. What a nice play at the plate and a Dodger too.

 One for the sand, pun intended!

 The letter T.

REALLY WEIRD! OBVIOUSLY THE CAMERMANS SHADOW AND CAMERA MADE IT THE PHOTO TOO, PRETTY COOL AND IT'S A BRAVE!!!!!!!



No clue, but it got to look like something, right?


Again no clue, but its weird enough to see something.



Again a favorite of mine, the dragon head



make what you will on these last three.

Have a great weekend, I will be back Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment