Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Vintage box surprises part 2: Some 60's

 Jumping right into the cards that surprised me sitting in a quarter box to begin with.







These are great. You know why?



Because the have puzzles on the back.











Every single one of those red checklists are unmarked. I already showed you the last one (Padres) that I needed to upgrade to unmarked for my set build.  I have one more post of vintage surprises from that box that will have to wait until next Wednesday as I already have scheduled posts for the other days. After that one I will move on to the cards from Richie up in Jacksonville. (There will be 3 of those posts also).


8 comments:

  1. 69 Kaat and 72 Blyleven are my favorites. I watched them while growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richie Allen and Luis Tiant stand out to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stuff! My brain probably wouldn't allow me to get multiples of the same card...save the money for other cards! But then again I'm not privy to sweet deals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a 5K count box. jammed full, I figured there would be dupes, but at 4 cents a piece I wasn't worried about it.

      Delete
  4. Lou Brock AS and lots of nice league leader cards. Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must be tired... Took a while for me to figure out what was going on with those puzzle cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think too many people would've passed on this deal.

    ReplyDelete