Sunday, August 13, 2023

Masonic Monday: Herb Pennock

 Welcome back! I hope everyone had a great weekend. 

Tonight we visit an article on Herb Pennock. We have read on him already at the beginning of the year (Jan 9th).  I guess he gave us plenty to write on. This one is from 1997.



There are at least two parts and I only have the first one. 
















 If you are interested in reading the various other parts or anything else for that matter the link is right here.   Knights Templar Archives

3 comments:

  1. Somewhat of an up and down career. Ups were more when he had a supporting team behind him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam Pennock sounded interesting so I looked him up. Not only an inventor and businessman but an abolitionist and conductor on the Underground Railroad. Interesting considering the conflicting reports about Herb Pennock's racial attitudes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder how often the same person was covered in their newsletter over the years.

    ReplyDelete