Monday, August 28, 2023

MASONIC MONDAY: R.E. OLDS

 So you're into cars are you?



Immediately my mind jumped back to high school. REO Speed Wagon.




As you can see this is just part 1, so if you'd like to read more when you're done just go to the archives.




I apologize for the difference in scans. Apparently when I first scanned these I didn't save the crops on the last 3 images and had to re-do that. Since the original scanning the photo/image program automatically updated and this is what you get when using it now. I've said it before. If I want to update something I will do it, but these changes that I didn't ask for drive me NUTS. I do mean that literally I am not one who wants or needs change at least it is an extreme rarity. When things are forced upon me like this I just soon blow up the whole world, see literally it drives me nuts. I am a simple man and have absolutely no problem with the philosophy "if it ain't broke.....don't fix it".  Moving on.






Again I apologize for the "change" it wasn't my doing.


5 comments:

  1. Very interesting article on how the Oldsmobile came to be. I think I have only owned one in all my years of driving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pliny; Ransom - now those are some names.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Automatic updates that weren't asked for are never a good thing.

    ReplyDelete