Thursday, August 10, 2023

Getting closer! Plus a GUESSING GAME. Maybe a prize too!

 I thought that I would be making the first on the Franken-Set post tonight. Alas, to much going on. Continuing Education requirements, a card show, and a trip to Ormond, plus lots and lots of sorting going on. I got some scanning done enough to cover next week's posts. I have lots more to do, but not until after I get a lot of the sorting done, some of which will not be scanned. 

I mentioned previously that I needed to get the "new guy" in Jax.'s name. Turns out he is from Daytona (he is actually an engineer by career). His name is Richard goes by Richie. I thought I would be dumping a ton of cash this around. I did spend my weekly budget at his table though. I went through all of the baseball he had. The team boxes.... I couldn't fill a three row box, but I got two of the row full. Still sorting those. I did however get four cards from his buddy who has only high end stuff. (I've actually seen him at the Clearwater show sharing a table with Justin). I will post those four cards here tonight and leave you for the weekend.  I should be able to get a good bit done this weekend on the sorting. Next week (TU-FRI) August Jax. card show stuff. I should be able to start posting the TRIPLETS Franken-set the following Friday. I hope anyway. That one will take awhile so there is plenty of time for me to work on the #1's Franken-Set, the "Easy as 1-2-3" Binder, and "Last but not Least"....That binder. Seriously, that is the name of the Franken-Set.


One quick scan 4 GREAT cards (All Braves I might add).



Yeah the Chipper is a base card, but I needed it for my Braves team (still need one for the set build). 2023 Topps Tribute. 

Okay, I feel like a got a good deal on these 4 cards. The guy had them priced and adding them up he knocked off $7.00 on the four. The following guessing contest is for STATESIDE only. Sorry, but we are back in normal mode. One guess per person on this post by Sunday before midnight EST. How much did I pay for the 4 cards in total? I will take the first correct answer and will attempt to customize a prize package for you. If there is no winner then there is no winner. 


Have a great weekend everybody!



14 comments: