Wednesday, August 9, 2023

A quickie from Gavin

 I'm heading over to Ormond Beach today, so getting this one written quickly before I head out.



DefGav hit me up with some return fire for a package I sent him recently. He put a few of his customs in all Braves I might add. Threw in a Braves autograph and at least two of the other three Braves cards. I can't remember if that bottom Chipper in the middle fell out of the envelope.  Thanks Gavin!

Now let me go see what is at the beach. RETROSPECT, I've already been there by the time you are reading this. BIG NEWS...... I did NOT buy the 1.55 Billion dollar Mega Millions winning ticket sold in Florida. 

In other news, a month or two ago I had posted some books bought in a "junk" deal in Ormond and asked if anyone wanted to see any of the cartoons from the New Yorker baseball cartoons book. A couple of yeses so I'll post up a few of those tomorrow.


12 comments:

  1. That customized Niekro card is really trying to be artsy-fartsy and is interesting to look at on first glance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lol’d at the title. Those are some nice cards. I like the Silver bordered Newcomb.
    One of these times I’ll have to plan to meet you in Ormond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that '82 Niekro custom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mega Millions will most likely never come my direction. Nice customs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outside of the sun-bleached card, never seen the '91 Fleer of Glavine sliding. Cool!

    I bought a $10 ticket to Mega Millions. Gotta be in it to win it. I didn't even get one number...

    ReplyDelete
  6. A bunch of my coworkers went in together for the lottery and I said "You're not leaving me here alone!" so I chipped in too. We won $12.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gavin always sends fun stuff.

    I got two numbers for the Mega mIllions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had fun at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never get tired of seeing Gavin's sun bleached Fleer's.

    ReplyDelete