Tuesday, August 29, 2023

TRADE DAY: MLB ANGELS

 Posting this a bit early for me as there be a Hurricane brewing to me left (puts me in the NE quadrant-not good). Hopefully all will be well for at least a week after all there are 3 other storms a blowing in the Atlantic, two look to be not an issue for me and the other maybe a week to ten days. 


Alright, the week (last week) flew by. I had zero interest from the non team cards posted last week. Let's see if the California Angels (aka: LA, Anaheim, or whatever your preference). tonight we have 16 items up for grabs. See something you'd like to trade for be the first to comment below and then we can e-mail to work out a trade. I want to remind you that I am not looking for anything super special myself, just something fair and from my want/needs lists.










Definitely the nicest piece here tonight.




Alright there you the Angels (at least what I had placed into the binder last month. The way I buy cards you neve know what if any I have added since. But those will have to wait until sometime next year to pop up on the Tuesday trade day.


Next week will be the Oakland A's! Should be 8 scans there.



11 comments:

  1. Yay! Can I claim the Arcia, Scribner and Walsh autographs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Done! The Walsh & Scribner are gone!

      Delete
    2. Thank you. My daughter is in Mayport alone, while her hubby is out to sea. Been staying in close contact. Hope you stay safe as well.

      Delete
  3. Best of luck in avoiding anything serious from the hurricane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for your safety and those in your area. Nice cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay safe! Will your garage stay dry if you get a nasty storm?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad Angels In Order was able to find something he needs! I was gonna ask about the garage as well...be safe sir!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I doubt I'll ever be able to claim anything from this series of posts, but it's still interesting the variety of stuff that you're offering up.

    ReplyDelete