Friday, June 30, 2023

CLEARWATER SHOW: part 3

 Our winner last night was: Night Owl. I guess I am going to have to wrap on that package I was working on for you. Consider the prize for this contest inside the box, just pick 9, lol.


Closing out the Clearwater show tonight.



Nothing too fancy here. I wouldn't be surprised to find any of the above except maybe the Matt Holliday purple in a dime box or quarter box. Even the harper Sepia.




Nice stash of Mojo Silver pack cards. 













Even though I have recently made a change in how I collect Cutch, I could not pass on that older Prizm.












Okay that is all folks. As you can see here I added a whole bunch of Bowman Sterling for those set builds. Some nice rookies in there too.


Have a great weekend. I am heading to Jacksonville tomorrow. I won't be picking up any huge deals unless they are SUPER deals. Otherwise I plan on keeping it on the low side of things, try to get Justin to do his deal and then hangout with Fred. More than likely for the first time in a long time not be there for the entire show.


20 comments:

  1. I like those Bowman Sterlings and those Diamond Cuts Die-cut cards are pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great show, and a great weekend.

    Ya'll enjoy and be safe out there while celebrating

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice take on the '86 design on that Judge card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I've made it a mission to grab loose Mojo silver pack cards that feature stars out in the wild.

    I also like the Mega box cards and it might be a weird decision, but in 2023, Topps decided to include veterans and rookies, in addition the prospect like in past years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Mojo Silvers are really stunning arent they? Have a great holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, I'll make you look good with the 9 I pick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards and variety once again. Have a safe weekend. Thanks for doing this as I am able to read and comment before I go to the stock car races at the local dirt track. Enjoy the show wherever the show is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a nice Jackie.
    I passed through J-ville in 1996. Had lunch at Hooters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. More parallels. Way of the world. Remember when it was 10 sets on 1993, instead of 2 sets repeated 10 different ways?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy the show! Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay that all-black 1986 design Judge is weirding me way the hell out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seeing Ichiro on 1995 design is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of great inserts. Say hey to Fred at the Jax show. Enjoy the 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That Ichiro card with the 1995 Topps design is really cool. Hope you found some cool stuff in Jacksonville.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice pick up. I really like that Bowman Sterling Josh Jung.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How did you change the way you collect Cutch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am moving him from a binder PC guy to a keeper box guy and then may eventually dump him altogether in the coming years. I have decided to do that with a hundred or so guys as well. Not just Cutch.

      Delete