Thursday, June 15, 2023

Let's do this! June Jax Fred's tables

 The winner last night was: Jafronius

Hoping my Gators take the College World Series this weekend.


My first stop at the Jacksonville is show is always Fred's table all the way in the back of the first room (the shows has two large rooms). 







Not much from Fred this go around, although some of those cards above have a nice price tag on them. Especially a few in the first scan and the Japanese Trout & Judge in the 2nd scan
.

The rest of the cards were on Fred's table but he was selling them for Kyle. He brought up two boxes most were marked $5.00, and a handful marked $10.00



I grabbed 4 of the $10.00 cards and 43 of the $5.00 cards.




Some of these probably should have been in the $3.00 bin or even dollar boxes back at Kyles store. Not too many, but some.


I bought that Gunnar Holland card by mistake. I thought it was the other Gunnar (Henderson). Odd name and didn't realize there were two of them out there. My bad. Who knows maybe that guy will get hot, lol.




These last 4 I believe were the $10.00 cards. Fred didn't nail me for the $255.00 total (we knew he wasn't going to). He charged me $100.00 for the lot (from Kyle). ROUGHLY 2 BUCKS A POP FOR THE 47 CARDS.

15 comments:

  1. My daughter is at NS Mayport. That Jacksonville area has been getting hammered with thunderstorms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Fred was at the airport picking up his wife. I was driving back from Ormond in it. It was nasty, but last night was worse.

      Delete
  2. I think you got your moneys worth with the cards, especially the rookies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Bomb Swuad Trout and the Home Field Advantage Freeman a lot.

    Have a great weekend, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many sets I have never seen before. Crazy. I miss the days of fewer sets, but it just isn't sustainable with today's collectors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julio Rodriguez looks a bit like Giancarlo Stanton, especially that Rookie Performers card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang a home field advantage! One of these days I will get one of those!

    Nice cards as always!

    Matt-CardsOverCoffee

    ReplyDelete
  7. What are those Topps X botanical design cards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just another one of their (Topps) whip these out sets. I forget the set name.

      Delete
  8. You really have an eye for the valuable cards. Many years of training pays off. Thanks for showing some to us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow great stuff for a great price!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some cool stuff! I like the Trout Bomb Squad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jealous of the fantastic deals you get... and all of those Tatis cards you've been showing off recently. Are you starting to PC him?

    ReplyDelete