Monday, July 3, 2023

MASONIC MONDAY: John Paul Jones

 The winner Friday night was: Nick Vossbrink.


Now I hope that everyone has a fantastic Fourth of July. Please be safe in your endeavors! For our article tonight I chose another July issue with John Paul Jones who just happens to have had a birthday this week (Thursday 6th). I feel it appropriate to skip around the celebration of our Independence Day tonight so that I can let loose my annual Big Red, White, and Boom post tomorrow night. This one will be short, very short.










Have a great 4th! God bless America! (Okay, bless everywhere.....I'll share) :)


8 comments:

  1. Very interesting article about JPJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently read a book on him. Apparently the guy was both brilliant and a real arse. Have a great Fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I knew much about him. Happy 4th everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting article on how well his body was preserved for that many years. I agree. God bless everybody! He has enough to go around. Have a safe 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This issue seems to have drawn less comments than usual. Curious?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 6 or 7 comments are usual for the Masonic Mondays. Although 18 the previous week was nice. Some nice ones coming real soon too.

      Delete