Thursday, June 29, 2023

CLEARWATER part 2

 The winner last night was: Laurens


Now getting straight at it right where we left off.



Topps flagship parallels. Those two cards on the very bottom are NOT pink, they are refractors but the scanner light is throwing those off. It is temperamental and will do that randomly.




Lot of Gold here.




Holy SMOKES! Tribute  3 for a buck. I'm will always be all in on that stuff. They really are pretty cards.




Chrome BLACK and parallels too! Have you checked the prices on these boxes?  Dang.




Museum. 









Bowman and Topps Inception. Lots of the Topps too. My high end set builds got a huge boost from this haul.








Sapphire Blue is and has been my favorite color since high school. It's more of a blue spinel in color. My birthstone. It was the color of my class ring. Here is where we stop for the night. I'll close the Clearwater show out tomorrow night.


See ya! 


17 comments:

  1. I'm glad the high-end stuff is more expensive because those sets are easily the least-appealing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've slowly been seeing more of this kind of stuff in the cheap boxes. Makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some nice looking cards. Too bad companies can’t price them lower to start out with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its been ages since I've thumbed through dime boxes, times have certainly changed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep in mind these were dollar boxes, not dimeboxes. I paid 3 for a buck which is okay with me for these cards. 4 for a buck would have been real nice though.

      Delete
  5. That black card of Jake Rogers is awesome, have to look for it..Hope yall are well.

    Good Job! 👍

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the blue borders too, those look sharp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the Tribute and Inception, the rainbow effects look real nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't mind those black cards. Hope they're not prone to chipping

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those Museum and Inception cards look very plain next to all them fancy parallels

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blue is my favorite color also. Great stuff here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not a huge fan of the high end stuff but I can see how it's fun for PC guys. Seeing so much of it fall into the bargain bin is really eye opening at how much of it is basically worthless pack filler. I can't imagine buying any of this new.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't either. If they weren't in the cheap boxes, I wouldn't be getting them.

      Delete
  12. I opened a box of Topps Black Chrome a couple years ago... and really liked the look of the product. I just wish it had more than four cards. Granted... one of them was an encapsulated auto... but for $150 it was crazy expensive. But the cards sure were pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you imagine pulling them out of the cheap boxes? I even find them in the dime boxes (well dime is what I pay anyways).

      Delete
  13. Lots of Chrome at 3 for $. I really like the Inception cards.

    ReplyDelete