Monday, June 26, 2023

MASONIC MONDAY: INDEPENDENCE DAY right around the corner.

 The winner Friday night was: Jeremy. Seeing that he just cleaned out my Rays stash guess I'll whip him out Tigers.


Hoping my Gators take the Win tonight and the College World Series.


Tonight we are posting regarding our upcoming Independence day celebration.  Getting this out now rather than wait until next Monday the day before the 4th. I will also be attending the Braves & Rays game on the 7th with my brother Jack to cap off the week.


Let us get to the program.













I pray everyone has a safe and pleasant Independence Day! If you drink, hand over them keys before you start.


The upcoming Mondays have a few more in the patriotic realm and then we start back or should I say finish up the baseball players. I have five more of them left that I was waiting for the All-Star break as I am accustomed too in July, like early July. This year the game is on the 11th in Seattle, WA. Tickets start at just $331.00 what a deal, frig that. The television will be just fine for me. Go National League! Although with teams playing everybody every year now, not sure that the AS game is important anymore at least not necessary. I do not like the Inter-league play beyond maybe one or two 2 game series per team. Draw of the hat year to year.  I digress have a Happy 4th!



18 comments:

  1. Nice summary. Had not heard of the Brass Plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Gators! And I can't believe it's already almost time for the All Star Game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scince learning about American History as a kid growing up, Ive always loved Presidential History, and July 4th, Independence Day...have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To me the AS was diminished when Selig called a tie. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interleague play ruined a lot. It seemed like a good idea at first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gators are up 2-0 right now! Going to an All-Star game would be wonderful, but I'll probably never make one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THEY'RE DOWN 10-2 NOW. THEY NEED TO REPEAT WHAT THEY DID LAST NIGHT!

      Delete
  7. Happy 4th to my American friends and Happy Canada Day us neighbours up north!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey those Tigers are mine! And happy early 4th to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This has been an entertaining college World Series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESTERDAY WAS FOR SURE, BUT I AM NOT ENTERTAINED TONIGHT, AT LEAST NOT YET.

      Delete
  10. Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!18-4 Gators got a taste of their own medicine and I certainly didn't like it. I am heartbroken, ugh..... Okay, back to scanning.....good night all. (except for LSU fans)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am glad to know more today of our history as a country than I did yesterday. Thanks for the great read. The town I live in (population 232) has arguably the biggest Celebration ending with a gigantic fireworks display in the state of Minnesota. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Got the PWE over the weekend, excellent stuff as usual, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have fun at the Braves/Rays game. Sorry about the Gators. On the bright side... they outscored LSU... 31 to 26.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. If you take away the record setting scoring, and theirs tonight. scoring would have been 7-6. Yet the Gators lost, dang gone it.

      Delete