Tuesday, March 26, 2024

TRADE NIGHT: White Sox

 Getting closer and closer to the end (one more week). Then I can say I have my tuesdays back, lol. Who am I kidding? I just spent the last week going through a bunch of the mini collections including two which will be occupying two days every week. Wacky Wednesday's is just just around the corner, and the other will be Shadow Shots. Not sure what day will be the Shadows (remember they used to run on Saturdays).  Anyways, I also updated several other binders which will be used for posts along the way I just don't know when or how. I am looking forward to finishing up the January acquisitions this week and hopefully cleaning up February next week. We'll see.


Now let's trade some cardboard (okay plastic too).



Not a whole bunch tonight with just 3 scans. 






Alrighty then, next week finishes up the team portion of this year's trade nights doing the New York Yankees.

4 comments:

  1. I'd trade you for the Burger and Cease!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read this as "I'd trade you for the Burger and Cheese!"

      Delete
    2. Wishing I had unintentionally made that typo 😅

      Delete