Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Knocking out some incoming cards with a "pop rocking" kick.

 I've had several incoming packages recently and need to start getting them posted. I got two yesterday that I need to get scanned too. 

Frist I want to send some big thanks out to Nick V who sent not one but two pwe's with the needs from those vintage Coca-Cola education sets. I didn't can before I put them into their pages (my bad).


Next up is a package from Rod of Padrographs fame.


Pretty sure these have been consumed (by my grandson).



Odd ball vintage (1960) comic from a toy company. 


Needed the first 6 cards here. I really like those 2023 Topps Flagship cards!



Needed a couple here too.






A couple more needs here.




Thanks Rod!


Let's do one more scan tonight.



The above were a trade from one of the trade nights courtesy of Matt of Diamond Jesters.

Thanks for the trade Matt!


Tomorrow I'll have one coming via Bo. After that I'll have to scan some more.


5 comments:

  1. I like that Chipper Jones Stadium Club card. Nice pic. Looks like you got some nice cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got excited that Pop Rocks had oddball cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That vintage comic is really cool... and so are the Pop Rocks. Loved those when I could find them as a kid. For some reason they weren't as widely available in my area as stuff like Snickers and Starburst.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never seen Happy Halsam before. Like Fuji said, really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Halsam comic is great! It's too bad we can't see things like that on the blogs more often.

    ReplyDelete