Thursday, March 28, 2024

More incoming: Nick Vossbrink

 Over the last month or so Nick has hit me up a couple of times.



Shortly after I posted about the toy show in January and the Coca-Cola Education cards Nick reached out with some that I was missing. The cards above are NOT those. I quickly put those in my Coca-Cola. The cards above are from a second mailing from Nick. He also included some baseball cards this go around.



I scanned the backs so that one could easily identify these as the Laughlin blue backs.

Much appreciated Nick! 


5 comments:

  1. But... where are the glorious Laughlin card fronts? Lol. Actually... I hate scanning, so I'm the last person who should be asking for certain scans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got the Coca Colas. Laughlins are not from me though. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If that is the case they must have come from Rod at Padrographs. Thanks again for the coke cards, both deliveries.

      Delete
    2. On second thought (or is it third) these Laughlin's may have came from reader Bob in Maryland.

      Delete
  3. It's kind of amazing that Nick would've had so many of those Coca Colas to send. That's not a set that most people have just lying around.

    ReplyDelete