Saturday, March 30, 2024

Happy Easter

 Happy Easter everyone. I do need to apologize for one card that is missing and I don't know what happened to it. Part of my re-organization included my Holidates binder (you know this already). The other day when I was preparing to scan the cards for this annual post I set one card to the side to highlight. Now I can't find it. It was a baseball player (???) wearing a necklace that had a cameo of Jesus. I apologize for misplacing that.

For those that are first timers for this annual post: the cards below show the cross crucifix either on a necklace or earring, and even a tattoo. 










There you go folks as I taught my grandson enjoy the day as today is Jesus' 2nd birthday.


I'll be back tomorrow with another batch from my Holidates binder too.

7 comments: