Tuesday, March 12, 2024

TRADE NIGHT: DETROIT TIGERS

 A little update before the next team for TRADE NIGHT. I have finally gotten to updating my web page want/needs list. Well, through 2018. The rest should be done by tomorrow which means I can get back to the Braves binders that also coincides with 2019 through current. Of course I now have a few hundred Braves to add into the binders that were already done. Hey that is what happens when you are a team collector and you get behind in updating. What is good about it this time is that I can easily go to the right binder (by year) and easily pop in the cards.

















I may pull that Tony Clark if I hadn't already done it. Not sure yet I guess it depends on the interest.

Next week the TWINS!


4 comments:

  1. Nice selection of Tigers for the Detroit fans. My team next week! I will probably have to study your wants all week in an effort to find maybe one card you are looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the Parrish still available?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should pull that Tony the Tiger. Really nice looking autograph of a guy who doesn't have a lot of certified signatures.

    ReplyDelete