Monday, March 11, 2024

Slow rolling.

 Alrighty then. Tonight we roll out some cards that I picked up while visiting Fred at his home. I paid .35 each. I know many of them can found in dime and quarter boxes, however the bulk would be sitting in dollar boxes or higher.



Starting out with a batch of Mickey Mantle cards. Is that slow enough for you, lol?



I did say a batch.





The GOLD Collector's choice SE Matt Williams is a gem for sure. The gold parallels were not easy to come by.



Lots of cards that my eyes were seeing for the first time. Others of course are already in my PC.






Max rookie for .35 pretty good deal.



I definitely scooped up some SP's on this trip as you will see throughout the week.







Good place to stop for the night. 


7 comments:

  1. Variety and quality. I think Clemens is about to bite that ball in half!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just heard a few minutes ago, Clemens is still pitching. Savannah Bananas (TX)

      Delete
    2. Ha! I had forgotten about that scary faced Clemens card!

      Delete
  2. Lots of good stuff from my childhood era. Love the gold signature Matt Williams collectors choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daaanng! Scherzer for <50¢? Just looked at that on COMC and he's at least $6 and change...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man. Snagging those 96T Mantle Commemorative cards for that price was a steal. Very cool set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess it's because I wasn't collecting baseball at the time, but I didn't realize that the Mantle commemorative set was so large. I thought it was just like 5 or 6 cards.

    ReplyDelete