Wednesday, March 20, 2024

A vintage trade with Bo.

 Recently Bo and I did a large swap. Vintage goodies going both ways.



Yes, My 75' set is complete. These 4 were needs for the 75' Topps mini set build.





I will have to upgrade a few of these at some later date, but for now they have been marked off the needs lists.


The cards below were and are the keys for me. Vintage O-Pee-Chee!







The card backs are why I like OPC so much. As for the 91' I needed it too.

Bo also sent other cards, but the ones above are the highlights.


4 comments:

  1. Glad I had these for you. Thanks again for the trade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some 75 minis. Not sure if I've sent any your way for your set build, but I'll double check your wantlist and my stack to see if I can help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta show the 1969 Queen back since it's one of the all-time greats.

    ReplyDelete