Friday, July 21, 2023

The new guy's wrap up.

 That is until next month when I plan on tearing up all of those team boxes.

Our winner last night was Crocodile.


On to the wrap up.


I figured that enough of you folks like those Flashback heritage cards so here are some.



Front and backs so that you can see what the "flashback" was/is.




More Flashbacks.





Staying with some more Heritage inserts.





My guess is that had the guy gone through the box before putting them out those first two Holiday relic cards probably wouldn't be in the dollar boxes. Two more to add to my Christmas binder. I may even try to score some more before then year's end.



More Topps 3D cards to mess with your eyes.





Finishing with more Topps 3D cards. Okay that almost wraps the July Jax card show. I still have my consolidated Braves from the trip.  I'll put those out on Tuesday.

Have a great weekend everyone! The little guy (my grandson) has a birthday next week, but I hopefully will be celebrating it with him this Sunday after church!


16 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your grandson!

    I've become a Flashbacks fan in recent years. Also enjoying that '77 football Machado.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the Topps 3d cards made with the same stock as the old sportflics cards?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My parents were at Ryans 3rd No-Hitter, I have one of the ticket stubs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Then And Now are cool. There's one with Louie Tiant I need to track down....

    ReplyDelete
  5. The greyback Heritage inserts makes me nostalgic for a time that I never experienced.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flashback/Throwback cards are always cool, especially the ones that detail the 70s.

    Ya'll have a great, and safe, weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll have to go back and read those flashbacks later!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of the better looking Then & Now designs from the last few years.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm liking the heritage cards but not sure about those holiday cards. Photoshopped santa hats on players is getting old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually think they are really wearing the Santa hats in this set, and that would be the event worn watch.

      Delete
  10. Thanks for showing off the card backs! Got the PWE yesterday, thank you sir!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice cards. I like Heritage cards. Carew with Arraez on the Now and Then is great! Too bad we traded him.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish the average collector could get their hands on boxes of Topps 3D. I'd buy one.

    ReplyDelete