Thursday, January 28, 2016

A short 2nd post for today. More Odds and Ends

Had to squeeze in a second post today, so that I can wrap up last Friday's Flea market finds tomorrow or at least try to.




Picked up these 4 1970 Topps booklets, in reality they are just 4 page miniature comics. Cool nonetheless.





Over size Chipper!






Complete 11 card Gwynn set for the PC.

Will close out the post with this "HEAVY" hitter.





Maybe I should have said Pitcher. This card is so HEAVY. Here's a look at the back.




Have a good one. Autos are set for tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. Don't recall seeing that Gwynn '88 Star set before.. pretty neat.
    And that solid gold Nolan is spiffy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Third post I've read in a row with old school oddballs. Those 1970 Topps booklets are very cool. I also really like that Nolan Ryan paperweight. I remember being a member of the Topps Stadium Club and receiving mine.

    ReplyDelete