Saturday, January 4, 2014

Look what blew in from the North

I made my first trade outside of the US a few weeks back, and today I got mycards from a trader in Canada, he apologized for the delay (the weather is a bit different there than here in Florida, LOL. That's not to say we haven't been cold, just not as bad as most of the US and obviously Canada. The week before Christmas I actually had to scrap ice off my windshield for 4 straight days then Christmas came was wearing shorts, near 80s for about a week until you "snowbirds" sent this cold snap in. I'm just kidding, I know you guys didn't do that. But man, I live in Florida for a reason, and it's not to wake up to below freezing temps, thank goodness the wind was blowing so hard, or we'd had ice again, LOL. Seriously though here are the goodies that blew in with the wind today.

Here we have a US Post issue and 2 Canadian, pretty cool


some odd ball goodness. NOt sure what the Niekro is, but I'll take it.

 Some Gold that I needed.

Here we have some Oppechee mini stickers, awesome.


More mini stickers and the 86 Fleer sticker of Dale Murphy

 Some more Oppechee Braves



And more






What makes these so great is that I needed them all!

4 comments:

  1. Great pickups, especially the OPCs. Love that Hrabosky.

    Also, that Niekro is from the 1977 Hostess set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What in the heck is that oval sticker under the Murphy? Never saw that one before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1986 opeechee mini stickers, although it is slightly larger than the others it is pictured with

      Delete