Wednesday, May 24, 2023

More more more and MORE!

 The winner last night was: SanJose Fuji!


Tonight we are hitting some dime boxes. These particular dime boxes come from a dealer who lives in Gainesville. They were actually out of quarter boxes with 2/3 of them coming out of .50 boxes. They total cost was a dime a piece. (probably a little less).























Spectra and Triple threads for a dime. I'm loving it!



Museum too!



The rest were pulled from the .50 boxes but still cost me a dime.







Slightly more Braves in those boxes. Muller BLCK auto for a dime, hehe.







Another Braves autograph.















Mesa auto!



More high end cards and a relic too. But.....




Plenty of other autos too. I may not of heard of these guys, but cheap....mine!



Plenty of them too. 

























Yeah the April show in Jacksonville was good to me. This post wraps up that show. Seems like I am catching up. Having this week "off" has definitely been boring, but I'm still a little "sick". I believe I will not hit shows up this coming weekend either. I may run up to that shop in Gainesville again to finish up the boxes I was going through. I haven't posted those yet, so maybe that's what will do the day after tomorrow. I am posting the Tampa April show and the Villages show combined tomorrow.  That way I will be starting the May stuff in May. Still a few weeks behind, but that is my fault. Like I said I am almost caught up.



16 comments:

  1. Nice Zach Short auto. He's a good SS, comes up with a good AB every now and again.

    Still battling Bronchitis...it's not fun.

    Ya'll have a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many shiny cards that must look great in the light. I particularly like those Mosaics with the circles.

    '69 Pete Rose for a dime - even a weathered game card - is pretty fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always seem to see things I have never seen before in these posts. Today it's the new Bowman's Best Stuff. Weird looking! Tons of things in here that I would have jumped at. Too much to mention each one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd never heard of Rodney Daal and he didn't make it far in pro ball in the United States, but go figure Upper Deck made a certified autograph of him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No idea how you keep track of everything at the pace you pick up cards. I'd be buried.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Mosaic DeGrom is wild. Reminds me when my daughter knocks her case of beads on the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice variety. I have always liked the Heritage that are based on the cards from the 50's, 60's and 70's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Bowman Baz refractor is beautiful! Like the Wainwright rookie for 10 cents. All of these cards make me want to head out to another show with you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of great stuff above!

    Matt-CardsOverCoffee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cueto and Salvador Perez are some very nice dime box autos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wait, what? You got a Hank Aaron auto for a dime? That's for sure a "pretty face" discount!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is not a Hank Aaron autographed card. That insert series looks like it though. I fell for it last year too on anothe rone. Definitely not an auto.

      Delete
  12. Damn. You clean up at the show. I love cheap autos and relics. I wouldn't have been able to pass them up either.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Something's wrong here. Hundreds of cards and only 3 Twins (Mauer, Puckett, Santana), but a great haul of cards nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete