Sunday, May 14, 2023

Happy Mother's Day!

 This is not a contest post. This is just a Mother's day greeting for the moms' out there, and to show whatever MDay cards I already have scanned.








I do have more in a box, but haven't gotten to those yet. I do have handy my most recent Mother's Day card get.




This is one of the mini collections that I will keep doing and posting along with Father's Day and Memorial Day (that is coming at the end of this month.)

I lost my mom 8 years ago last month. I miss her.... always will. She was one heck of a lady, made me who I am today. I love you mom!











6 comments:

  1. Lost my mother 11 years ago, miss her every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that Harper went all out with the undershirt and batting gloves. Best to all the moms out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always enjoy seeing the pink bats out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mother's Day is always a special holiday for me. My father and I spent a good portion of our lunch today reminiscing about my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Given how much most folks seem to miss their moms once they're gone, it almost seems sort of unfair for anyone to have to outlive their mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated Happy Mother's Day! The blue text for the first cards throw me off

    ReplyDelete