Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Hump Day!

 The winner last night was: Nick V.


Dropping this post a little early tonight because I have to actually work tonight. No, not a regular job, just my old business. Four clients have referred a couple of new clients to me, so I have to take care of them. 


Now let's wrap up the PC guys from March.











I actually like the Update version (not die cut) better. Why they still call them die cuts, I have no idea. Stupid.






2007 UD Holiday Inn.




I probably grabbed dupes of all of these because I have a no hit mini collection.




Okay, how can not keep those first two cards? It's a Braves uniform sporting Hank Aaron's number. Got to put them in the Braves binders.







Lots of rainbow foil here.




Just a lot of parallel cards.















Alrighty. Tomorrow I'll drop all of the potential/future/maybe PC guys.










18 comments:

  1. Wow, three Ryans in there I would need for my PC as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh shiny! I like that Cutch gold and Arenado purple... and the Ortiz Paragons of the Postseason, of course :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bomb Squad may be my favorites of this bunch. Don't know why, but I have been liking those cartoonish cards lately. May not last long though if they keep pumping them out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of fun cards in here. Never seen Mythical before - I like that design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There just aren't enough cards of Manny Ramirez trying to field...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! Finally the first one commenting. :) I'm starting to like those A&G's more and more. And those Legends magazine cards are cool too. I picked up that Kirby awhile ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang. That’s a good batch of parallels you have. I think I have a Boggs and Ripken of that die cut set if you are trying to complete it

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Mythical cards look like they would really pop in person - I kind of like them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those lights out cards are lights out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Lights Out cards don't look as cool as they did the previous year.

    I didn't know the Diamond Diecuts also contained current players. I'll have to find that Betts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not always a fan of A & G, but those on the top scan page are great! Quite a HOF group assembled there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Quite the assortment of goodies here. That last card of KV is pretty cool, well done ! 👏

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok i don't hate all those parallels...good finds there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice seeing those inserts all grouped together like that.

    I was gonna call shenanigans if you said you had a Scarface PC haha

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had tons of those UD Holiday Inn cards back in the day. My friend worked at a downtown Holiday Inn and gave me boxes of them. I must of sold 100 sets on EBAY. The Cal Ripken cards were very popular in Baltimore.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Scarface has cards? As much as I enjoy 90's hip hop... I only know two of his songs and one of them features Tupac.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A lot of designs in here that I initially disliked until you showed a page's worth and now I think they're kind of cool.

    And thanks for the reminder to look for that 2020 Bartolo Colon teamless card. That's one of the more interesting things Topps has made in a long time.

    (oh and your envelope came yesterday. thanks!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. They're not for me, but I do like the look of those Mythical inserts.

    ReplyDelete