Friday, May 26, 2023

Finally, some cards that I bought this month.

 The winner last night was: SanJose Fuji with another win.


Now the first two weeks of this month I was all over the place.....all over. I was getting tired, then whammo I got sick. Two weeks of no running around, I needed that break (would have rather not been sick though).


Let's review where I went this month in those first two weeks. Started the month in Jacksonville, I did a couple of 6 hour instore shopping at LCS shops in Gainesville and Leesburg. I also went to that Mount Dora flea market, but that was a total bust, didn't buy anything and didn't find that seller I was looking for. I did snap a picture of some vintage postcards that I believe may have inspired some of the inserts we've seen these last two years.



You can see what I mean there. I also went to the Clearwater show. That is a lot in two weeks. I took off and didn't go to the St. Pete show last weekend, and I'm not going to the Tampa show this weekend. Those are both decent size shows, there are also smaller shows too that I skip altogether anyway.  

Tonight though I am highlighting the COMC order that came in THIS month, also in that first two weeks. BUSY BUSY BUSY.

















That's how I like knocking Braves off the want lists. I'll try to get all of the other cards crammed into the next week, but there is a lot that may get into the first week of June.


Have a great weekend, be safe and have some fun.

16 comments:

  1. There you go, those cards make sense to me, a Braves blog with nothing but Braves cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know what brand it is but that Acuna card where he looks like an SLU is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's that Andrew Jones illustrated Topps Stars card?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Topps cards with the big names. I think I have a few non Chrome ones

    ReplyDelete
  5. A smorgasbord of cards, and that's always a good thing.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got enough Travis relics for a sleeve!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy moly! A lot of great cards!

    Matt-CardsOverCoffee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great variety of cards. I think I have grown a liking to the helmet cards. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A few Japanese cards slipping in there. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feels good to be hotter than the A's! I don't think I could have walked away from those rows of vintage post cards. I immediately thought of those Topps inserts too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's been a while since I've been able to look through a huge bin of postcards like that. I would've been quite content to camp out in front of those for a bit.

    ReplyDelete