Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Tony Gwynn, or what's left of him

Now don't go getting your tidy whities all dirty. I'm only talking about the unique Gwynn cards that I left for trade. LOL.  It has dwindled down over 2013 actually since July of last year! When I started trading in groups, here through this blog, and on Beckett. There are just 91 base (or so, I'm sure I missed a couple here and there) different cards of Tony Gwynn with several that have dupes (not scanned). Here are the scans in no particular order.





I spy a doughnut for my PC on that Colla Collection card.


Holy Smoley that 6 player Sportflics is showing the Guerrero. I was hoping it would have shown the Gwynn. That 90 Fleer is going into my "Playn Dirty" collection.


I don't think that Tony agreed with the call on that 96 E-XL card. I do think that I will pull that 93 Select and put it in my "Causing a Stir" collection. Its pretty cool!


That Stadium Club is going into the PC too!


Definitely pulling that 88 Fleer too (with Raines), putting it with my 9/16 cards.


I was always a fan of Ovation, more so the first year than any. That reminds me, I never pulled any cards from my PC Ovation sets. HMM, these must be dupes (above and below). That good.



And card #91 all by its' lonesome.


4 comments:

  1. testing to see if the comments is working

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be interested in all the Pacific cards! Email me if they are still available (not just Gwynns, I'm interested in almost all things Pacific)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a handful or two of Pacific cards. I was always fond of them my self. I'm sure I have Revolution, Paramount, Prizm, Crown collection, and I'm sure there's more.

      Delete