Sunday, May 24, 2020

Sunday News

I finally got two participants to fill the last two spots for LAST Friday's BFG. They were both new followers, Thank you both. Also picked up the first two contestants for THIS Friday's BFG. A couple of blogging old-timer's if you will in Tom T and Nachos.

HINT     HINT    HINT


STILL NEED THREE MORE PLAYERS THAT HAVEN'T PLAYED THIS MONTH.


There are plenty of you guys/gals (UHUM). Let's get those last spots filled Fast. I AM EXCITED ABOUT THE PRIZES this week.  Well at least one or two of them that is........  BTW..... that is ANOTHER  hint.......





4 comments:

  1. ;) I saw that. I enjoy participating Johnny but can't commit right now. I've gone back to work full time with evenings full of outdoor work to be done. I couldn't bear to get the boot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can volunteer to play this Friday, but I don't think I'll be available to be an active participate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the games have been starting at 7pm EST, and finishing before 9pm. we'll see if we fill the spots.

      Delete
  3. This game is fun, but I'm trying really hard to limit incoming cards to things that I actually want, and not just random things that will end up being forgotten in a box somewhere. Plus too, Friday nights are one of the nights that I take an internet break, so with these two things in mind, I don't make for much of a participant.

    ReplyDelete