Monday, May 4, 2020

My turn

May the Fourth be with you.

Pretty sure I have these sets completed (not positive as I may have given them to either a buddy or a cousin who are both Star Wars nuts.....I mean fans.

Anyways, I have 5-600 dupes here in GA. These are just some of what is here.



















































Now, the last two scans are all Fuji's fault.








Yeah a  ewok or two ago Mark sent me down a rabbit hole ((oldstuffonly.com)), damn if I didn't get lost. Those 2 wrappers came from the haul of 133 plus items. I will post of most of what I got in a couple of coming posts.     RIP Don Shula.

7 comments:

  1. I was never a fan of Star Wars but do love Ford!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I am slowly, but surely(and passively) building the original film card sets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing like the blue-red-yellow-green-orange originals. No matter how many movies they release, nothing will top those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang. I hadn't heard the news about Shula. That sucks. I remember rooting for his Dolphins when they faced the 49ers in the Super Bowl.

    P.S. Hard to pass up cool wrappers like that, right? Can't wait to see what else you picked up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those wrappers are amazing!!! These cards are beautiful to

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha - Mark came across oldstuffonly from me. I've created a monster! I'm very curious to see what you got from there!

    ReplyDelete