Saturday, May 2, 2020

A little something different

I want to give a HUGE shutout to last nights BFG players. The game was lightning fast. I loved it. I also mentioned last night that I have changed up the "bonus" cards I was sending. Barring a couple of prizes that went out a few weeks ago that I sealed before putting a bonus card or two in the envelopes. It happens. Anyways, moving forward, for the rest of this year I will be placing a "BONUS" in with all prizes. However, the bonus is a raffle ticket. You must hang on to your ticket/tickets for the rest of the year. Don't lose them........



See it says TICKET  right on it.



At the end of the year say CHRISTMAS NIGHT, the last BFG of the year will be played. How appropriate (now if anyone actually shows up to play that night might be an issue, but understandably so). I will on New Year's Eve randomly draw a ticket from the kitty to select a special WINNER of a special prize (yet to be determined), but it will be SUPER SWEET for sure.  You need not be present to win, lol heheee. You will have to return the winning ticket. I will know who you are, but you still must return the ticket to claim the prize.

Be safe all.

14 comments:

  1. Thats an awesome idea! Cant wait to get some tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in my head??? I was going to do this with future pickpockets for a giveaway at the end of the year. That is so odd. I may have you arrested for trespassing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After commenting, I found Willie Mays in my mailbox. PROOF that you've been here. LOL. Thank you Johnny!!

      Delete
  3. Very cool idea. btw, I received my consolation prize (three minty 1976 Kelloggs baseball cards!) and I am so happy! Dude, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You’re so creative!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome idea! Can’t wait to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like you should open up a card shop or something. If my LCS did creative things like this, I'd probably end up hanging out there (well... when we're not social distancing).

    ReplyDelete
  8. BFG, Bingo, now this - you have been on a roll with ideas!

    ReplyDelete