Tuesday, May 19, 2020

How about that?

I'm not one to read the newspaper digital or paper. My uncle does though, well he used to read it. His eyes has too much trouble these days so we read it to him. This past Sunday something in the paper caught my eye! I was pulling out the ads and wham.





I need not say anything else. But, I will......How about that?





I'm not sure if your eyes can read this, but it is all here.





Including the Cracker Jacks.







I know y'all can read that one.




I could have cropped out Wonder Woman, but why would I do that.

4 comments:

  1. I put a baseball card from my own collection in a story in the newspaper the other day. It's about the 4th or 5th time I've done that.

    I also just wrote a story about women's baseball for the newspaper.

    Lots of good stuff to read in there still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember reading the Parade insert back when my parents received the San Jose Mercury News. It's good to know that it's still around. I completely forgot about Mo'ne Davis, but I remember watching her highlights from a few years ago.

    P.S. It's a shame they didn't put Pride of the Yankees on their list. That's a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny! My mother in law just dropped off that insert as well. I haven't had the chance to look at or read it yet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool. Never playing Little League is one of my biggest regrets in life.

    ReplyDelete