Wednesday, February 21, 2024

January Toy show: Vintage tobacco cards and vintage Disney!

 Lots of tobacco cards tonight, sorry none are baseball. There are lots of various topics. 





Yes, I know there are doubles. I grabbed everything I could out of that box.

These were on the postcard side of the show.
















Now some vintage Disney cards. They are minis too.





And a Ringling Bros thrown in to boot. There are a lot more of the Disney but the pictures were the same so I didn't scan them. I got near the whole set, but positive I am missing a few.

I have finally cleared my scans (barring the few teams left for Trade Nights, and the last Franken-Set post for a while). I better scan some more stuff up by tomorrow night. No worries as I have 5 or 6 "sections" quartered off for stuff I bought in the last 6 weeks. That stuff will probably get me a dozen or more posts.


5 comments:

  1. Wow. Quite a haul. Been seeing those Disney cards hit the graded market recently. I'm really liking that "Wonderful Railway Travel" set even though I think you only have one card here. And there's something both wonderful and tragic about the set of World War 1 technology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the railroad cards. I have enjoyed model trains since I was a child. They are all stored away as I have no room for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those vintage Disney cards are really cool. Never would have guessed Monstro the Whale had a card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pickups. That Disney stuff is fun. Some of those characters were pretty new at the time but have been really obscure for decades.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those dog cards are really cool. I'll have to see if there's a Bernese Mountain Dog in that set. I'm guessing those Disney cards are really nice finds. Seems like for every sports fan, there's a Disney fan too.

    ReplyDelete