Monday, February 12, 2024

Monday mini's: Bubble Gum last one so get your vote in

 So tonight will be the last of the bubble gum cards. I decided not to input the very recent new additions like the Nolan Ryan and Jeter Downs from the recent Stadium Club release along with some over-size cards that I didn't scan. Get your vote in for the best card tonight and sometime in the coming days I will tally our choices from all of the posts to see if any can knock the Bevaqua out of it's reign as king of the bubble gum cards.









There is no way I could go without posting the custom 9 card set produced by Gavin over at BCB. I even included the backs for you.





There ya go. 

8 comments:

  1. Joc Pederson...looks like one coming out the back of his head as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact you can see Mitch Garver's mouth behind the bubble gives him the automatic win for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garver Stadium Club gets my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I'd go with the Mitch Garver, for the head on shot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gavin's Gwynn. Good to see him chewing gum and blowing bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Probably a bit late to the vote, but got to go Tyler Stephenson. I like it when the players are making a play and yet still find time to blow a bubble.

    And I agree with Angels in Order about the Pederson looking like gum's coming out the back of his head. That's pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete