Thursday, February 8, 2024

It's a wrap!

 Putting a bow on the Black Friday ComC order tonight.


I can start some other planned posts now. Like maybe that trip to the DeLand toy show back at the beginning of January. It has only been a month, so that is a good place to start next Wednesday.



Colors!



One thing for sure is that if you are trying to hit my want list (as far as Braves go), the parallel colors is a great place to start. There are so many that it would be impossible to have anywhere near all of them.




Looking back at the scan above I probably should have rearranged that bottom row to be red, white , and then blue.






Can't get enough of those old Pacific Ornament cards. Love em. I'll take them all please.







Yes that pair of dupes to start this scan was intentional as both guys on both cards are PC guys. They each need to have their own card. Fair is fair.



There you go, i knocked out a lot of Braves needs with this order from last year. I don't believe I have anything sitting in my inventory over there currently which is a good thing.


4 comments:

  1. So much Braves content -- I usually search these to see if there's a card in there I'd want in my collection. I found one. The Renteria Trading Places card to go toward my 2006 Topps completist mission (that's not really a mission because I ignore it). One of 3 I need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotta flip through my SI for Kids binders and see if I have that Encyclopedia Brown card of Greg Maddux. That card deserves its very own post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff you got in that COMC order!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 90's Pacific ornaments and old TCMA team sets look surprisingly good when appearing in the same scan.

    ReplyDelete