Monday, February 19, 2024

Happy President's Day! The last one.

 Finally after 8 hours of scanning and typing 8 posts! I am wiped out. I even left some stuff out (50 scans from the old layout). Besides being the last one tonight, vintage 60's cards, the best part is that this is a short one. The JFK set is a 77 card set and I only have 41 of them.




I'm not sure where I got the medallion, but I figure it was from Uncle Fred. It is dated 1962. Here are the cards.












That's all folks! I'll have to catch up on my reading tomorrow. Wait, just a thought I could continue tonight but go with Marilyn Monroe cards. I have as many of them as I do Presidents. NO......I am not going to do that to y'all or myself. One day though I should post them.


4 comments:

  1. Wow. I'm not sure if there's a record for blog posts in one day, but 8 posts in 8 hours is impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't be doing that again. It wore me out. Next year all in 1 post. (After all the scanning is already done and saved in the file).

      Delete
  2. Impressive collection. Thanks for sharing. And indeed show off that Marilyn collection. Had no idea card companies produced that many cards of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing all that! I've been catching up on my blog reading for the past few months. You didn't help much, lol

    ReplyDelete