Monday, February 19, 2024

Happy Presidents Day! Post 3 of 8 tonight! Some of the funny is working in PLUS BASEBALL!

 So maybe I underestimated my Presidential collection. This one and looks like maybe 4 more. Wowzers. I will say this that the next two (after this one) are sets or partial sets.

This post has the Presidents from the 60's to current (I was born in 66') even though there's a couple before I was born I have them here for your perusal.














The Pex Prez cards are different I promise.










Okay, I do have other cards of some of the Presidents here, but they are part of sets coming in the next two posts.

See ya in another hour.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of stuff I've never seen before. Love all of the sports related presidential cards... like the first pitch inserts.

    ReplyDelete