Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Time to start a double triple box break

 Remember those blasters I bought from the card shop over in Ormond 2 weeks back?

Let's start with pairing one of each in tonight's break. Not really a fair contest as one product is 22' Chrome Platinum and the other is 2023 A & G, but still we do it. Each product had 8 packs so we'll go at it one on one.






PACK 2





PACK 3






PACK 4



PACK 5




PACK 6



PACK 7






LAST PACKS




See not really a fair fight. I think what I will do for tomorrow is show both remaining TCPA and AG boxes together by brand. Looks better to me. Then next week I can post up that monster dime box I got that had several hundred AG in it, lol. I would remind you Kyle still has AG blasters at $20.00, and I got in the trade night special buy 2 get 1 free, so each trio of blasters were a total of $40.00. That's like $13.33 per blaster. 


















5 comments:

  1. A lot of Hall of Famers in both brands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last packs with Stargell and Kepler are the best in my opinion. There are some other that are nice in the other packs also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly can't tell who is supposed to be way ahead in this "not a fair fight". Other than the shiny parallels, they are both retreads of old designs with the same stable of current players and retired legends. I guess A&G loses because it's non-sport side has gotten so bad?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome price for the A&G blasters!

    ReplyDelete