Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Cleaning up the Ormond stuff from the last trip I made over there

 Finally getting to this stuff.


A couple autos of up & comer's for Atlanta. A couple of Lunar Crater parallel prospects.



Okay, got the Braves new additions out of the way. Now let's get to the non Braves cards.






I really like those World's Finest inserts for the USA.




That's the complete Titan insert set from this years' Topps Chrome.





Finishing up with some tough gets for my Pristine set build even though some had to be parallels.  I do have 1 more post from this trip, but it will be a short post tomorrow with BOX TOPPERS/LOADERS whatever you want to call them. I'll have a couple of posts from the October Jax show, they will be short ones too. But before I get to them I want to post the "in house" trade I did the night before for those 14 monster boxes sitting on my couch. We should see those next week.

7 comments:

  1. The Pristine cards are exactly as the brand title says! Pristine!! Nice cards as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got your PWEs today. Thanks! I'm sad there's no Giants card in that Titans set. Would've been a wholly appropriate theme for them. I really hate those 10-card insert sets which leave out so many teams AND also play like crap with 9-pocket pages. (also your scan has Bryce twice and no Trout)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Titans set is cool. Looks like they actually took the time to make sure the player was standing on the correct part of the field.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Niekro looks pretty good for a Prizm baseball card. It'd look especially good if they have light blue parallels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, some Bowman and Topps Mars Attacks themed cards there. That extraterrestrial talent card is particularly ridiculous.

    And got some PWEs from you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete