Tuesday, October 17, 2023

How dare he?

 How dare he send me Dodgers. Who might that be, the Owl of course. He knows that I am his nemesis (Braves fan). Just look at Dem Bums.



Greg didn't stop there either.



Okay that was fun, in all fairness these just so happen to be set build needs. He knew that, yet he still called me a closeted Dodger fan. How dare he. It did however inspire me for a post or two. One regarding my PC guys. You see, I collect too many.... way too many. I am in the long (very long) process of eliminating or boxing some. I do plan to put together a list from "other" peoples teams and the players I collect. The Dodgers have had a lot as have the Yankees.  We'll see how long it take to put that together but it will be a post at some point.




Greg hit a few other set builds with these vintage cards.



He even managed to find a few Braves parallels for me. Thank you Greg!

I think tomorrow will be a good day to start that triple box break/war between the 3 A&G boxes and the Chrome Platinum's from the Ormond Beach trade night. 



5 comments:

  1. The Vintage cards are very nice. The parallel Braves cards are cool as well. Set builds are nice. Dodgers fan for me? Not so much either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you do have too many PC guys. I suggest you start eliminating with the Dodgers. Right away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neither one of you had a good postseason. Well, at least you had a postseason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, another Dodgers collector! :)

    That Coveleski looks really sharp too. That one has been on my want list for a few years now, but I can't ever seem to find one that's price matches it's condition.

    ReplyDelete