Friday, October 20, 2023

Double down

 Doubling down tonight.

A & G box 2.









It's funny how there really is no rhyme or reason why some packs have more cards than others. Like this one.









Box 3.  

Still love the fact that I only paid $13.33 per box. I gladly paid it for the opportunity to rip, get a hit even though I knew I had at least half the set already in that dime box.


















Okay real quick for those Chrome Platinums.



One thing for sure is that these cards will gather dust, lint just about everything.



Some packs had 4 cards, some had 5.































With all of the cards from these 3 boxes of Chrome Platinum along with all of the cards I had pulled out of the cheap boxes I still need a Brave #186 Spencer Strider.

Heck I still need two A & G SP Braves too: 360 Acuna and 394 Riley.


Glad to get these scans all done so that I can finish the Ormond trade night stuff, you know the good stuff. Some really good stuff too.

7 comments:

  1. Nice cards. Carew and Kirilloff in the same pack. Later you pull a Lewis RC. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A&G wins I guess because there's a little more variety in the poses. The chrome set is just head-and-shoulders over and over again.

    I did notice A&G re-using "outfielder jogging in after the third out" several times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun rips. Love that Deion Sanders Chrome Platinum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its weird Topps releases the best two sets at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for showing them off! No plans to buy them since they raised the price of blasters. Real annoying that they couldn't update the rosters more for those 2022 Chrome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't even know why, but the accordion is my favourite from this batch. Just that kind of morning I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It would be nice if Topps would use a different photo of Christy Mathewson. I feel like I've seen that one on like 50 different cards over the last couple of decades.

    ReplyDelete