Monday, October 9, 2023

More Monday Pink madness to honor Breast Cancer Awareness month.

 Taking care of the Donruss and Optic section tonight. Which leaves two posts to cover the Topps Chrome (primarily). Happy Columbus day!





These are actually called Magenta backs. They're pink.
















Now for the shinier versions.






















Okay, that was a lot more Pink. The Topps Chrome that I have probably matches everything I have posted thus far (2 posts). I have a lot, so I will break them into two posts. Otherwise you might be seeing pink in real life. 

TRADE NIGHT tomorrow with the Brewers. Wednesday I will be showing the Japanese cards I picked up in Ormond (from the dime boxes) a few weeks ago. I'll have that post and one other from that Ormond trip to cover before I cover the TRADE night stuff from last weekend. Not to mention I plan on going to Ormond again on Wednesday this week. My guess is that I am not going to be bringing much back from this trip though. We'll see.

4 comments:

  1. Pink Bomb Squad is my favorite, though that funky Kershaw is close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew Donruss did checklists a few years ago?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very colorful with lots of nice variations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pink cards. Reminds me of Collecting Cutch and when he used to showcase pink cards in October.

    ReplyDelete