Sunday, October 15, 2023

PINK PINK Breast Cancer Awareness month. PINK PINK this go around is Topps Chrome part 1

 The post title says all that is needed.



2015 is an eye catching year with the pink cards. I wish that I had them all.












Only 4 from 20016, not so appealing cards though.











Quite a few 2017, still not appealing to me, but way better than 2016.






Not a bunch of 2018, probably because I put it up there with the 2016, not so appealing an da lot of them look purple when scanned but they are pink.








This is where I stop for part 1 of the PINK Chrome. Just an appetizer for 2019 as I do have a lot more of them. 

Have a blessed week!

8 comments:

  1. Maybe it doesn't seem the same having a couple of cards in hand, but the pink really makes the cards pop when you displayed together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went through about 50 Chrome today. None were pink, all base cards. Very nice variety of pink cards shown. A blessed week to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2016-19 is an abysmal period for parallels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice ones! The 2015 set definitely works best for the pink border.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post makes me think Topps should somehow tie the parallels to the charity. Pretty much every color has been taken by one cause or another. "Packs with a pink parallel have 50% of sales donated to breast cancer fund" would be a great promotion but will never happen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep 2015 is the best year for them. All that pink surprisingly looks good together.

    ReplyDelete