Sunday, October 22, 2023

Topps Chrome Pink part TWO plus a few others.

 I'm going to squeeze in the rest of the Pink cards tonight. Next Tuesday is Halloween. I'm not saying that I have much for posting 10/31 stuff. I know I have some birthday guys for that date, but not sure if I deleted them yet. We'll see as this week progresses. I do know that I want to get in all of the stuff from the Ormond TRADE night done next week.


For now, MORE PINK for Breast Cancer (and all cancers) Awareness. I started the 2019 TC last week, let's get on with the rest of them.














I have a few of the 2019's.






















I have quite a few of the 2020's too.










Not so many 2021's. 




as you can see there are two (2) styles of Pink here. One is a shimmer like thing, not sure but those are serial numbered, but what I don't understand is why plus a few of those are not numbered. Go figure?







Alright, I kicked this month off with the 2023 Pink TC cards that I had at that time. I have since doubled what I had, so now I have a lot. Nearly the complete set well maybe 2/3's. However, I am not going to burden you with the 2023 again.


How about some mini's. I like the mini's. Mainly because they are serial numbered to just 25. Yes, Gavin I started the first card off with a Christmas card.




I pulled those 2022's recently out of the dime boxes in Ormond Beach. 



Last scan and I am not sure if I posted these already. But a low numbered PINK Mike Trout would be okay for a 2nd post if I did. 

While writing up this post I made the decision to call it done. Now I have a week to figure out what to do for next Monday. Change that I know what I will be posting.

Have a great week everybody!

7 comments:

  1. Lots of nice cards. Most of the Twins are no longer with the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can’t wait to see that trade post. Those are a ton of pink cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are pink mini Topps cards? I don't know how you keep track of all that. (I don't think I've seen a 2020 Topps pink parallel until now).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't know there were mini pink cards, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe orange bordered cards for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete
  6. For some reason your posts dont always refresh in my Favorites, so I end up seeing them a day of two late. Anyhow, you should be receiving a PWE and manilla envelope shortly.

    ReplyDelete