Thursday, November 2, 2023

Box Toppers

I am not a big fan of oversized cards for the obvious reasons. With that said I will still get them for Braves and PC guys or just a super good deal. Not to mention I have built and am building a few of the sets from the 80's. But this group is just a little more current.



Scooped these up on that last trip over to Ormond Beach.  There was a huge stack of them laying around and I pretty much got all of them. I think I left 2 or 3.













 

I believe that I paid $20.00 for all of them. I think that was a super good deal, then add in they are PC guys plus an Acuna. I certainly can live with them.

My back has been bothering me pretty bad lately, so I will be skipping the card show this weekend and that will mean I need to be creative here for the blog. I should already have enough scanned to get me through November, but we'll see.



8 comments:

  1. I share your view on OS cards. Take care of yourself. I know from my own experience that back issues are not easy to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tough to skip a card show. Rest up and get well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with your back! I can't stay on my feet for too long these days. Sucks getting old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you got the pages, oversized cards are not a problem (as long as you're a binder guy).

    I hope I never have back issues. I do have a shoulder problem that's been going on months, that's bad enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your back is better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like oversized cards of the main players I collect, but that's really it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time for a massage or something! Maybe I've never seem Mike Trout in real life, but he seems a little disproportionate

    ReplyDelete