Sunday, January 19, 2020

The Last Dealer: post 3

You know the backstory so let's get to it.







Triple  Threads. I love finding me some high end product for cheap. Now yes, these were in a dollar box but I knew I wouldn't be paying a buck. Just a reminder twenty cents a piece.

Some 2019 high end Hobby box prices:

Triple Threads: $250 +, Museum $200, Tek $125, Leather & Lumber $150, Finest $150, Tribute $250, Inception $80, Topps Chrome $120, and Chronicles $100.00 You will see lots of these cards.





Twenty cents.



I really like the Blue parallel Museum cards.






The Copper parallels aren't bad either.















A plenty of base too. Koufax, Banks, you name them they're there.




Are you a techie?   How about a TEKy?






































Sorry Greg, no can have the PINK Muncy. LOL.  All colors of the rainbow parallels.






Closing today with these three.




4 comments:

  1. Triple Threads, Museum and Tek for pennies on the dollar. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could make a killing flipping these on COMC or Sportlots. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete