Thursday, January 2, 2020

PROMO CARDS

What's next? The other day last week or so.....maybe, I was reading the blogs and somewhere someone mentioned the promo cards that came in those non-sport magazines. I have a ton of the crap. They came with that multi million card deal I picked up back a few years ago. LOL. I've had a slew scanned in my files for several years. I probably even posted them years ago. I could search but what for. Here is a handful to get started. I probably have another hundred scans. I'll delete them after I run through them all this time.








































That's enough promos for one day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man... so many cool goodies. I'm a huge fan of promo cards... especially the ones from the 90's. I remember buying issues of Non-Sports Update just to get the white envelope filled with promo cards.

    ReplyDelete