Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Trade post

In the midst of the Tampa posts (BTW: Greg from Night Owl Cards was the contest winner), I received a couple of trade packages. Matt, from Bob Walk the Plank sent along just a few cards and a note.



Now that is inspiring More to Come!  Gotta love notes like that.





The first card that came out of the package was this on card auto of TP, serial numbered, Didn't even know I needed it. But, I did.





Chipper relic card, also numbered on the back.



And this Freddie RED relic card from 2015 Tribute.   Now that is an awesome 3 pack if I've ever seen one.  Thanks Matt for the Red, White, and Blue. Figure that one out, hehe.

Thursday I'll post the other package that came in from Brian over at HSCA.




2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the cards. I need to replenish my Braves trade bait!

    ReplyDelete